Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officers (SO) are recruited periodically to man individual special posts in various departments like IT Officer, Field Officer, Law Officer, HR/Personnel or Management Officer, Marketing Officer, Sales Officer etc in participating banks across the country. The candidates opting for these posts must have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in relevant field along with certain experience in the relevant field. IBPS conducts Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of Specialist Officers (SO).
IBPS Announced Recruitment Notification for the Recruitment of Specialist Officer The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019/ January 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Here Online: CLICK HERE to Download Official Notification
- For General/ EWC/ OBC :600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: 100/-
- Payment Mode:Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Age Limit (as on 01-11-2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
IBPS SO Job Profile & Responsibilities : IBPS SO IT Officer IT officers are required to take care of the bank software systems Based on experience IT SO has two scales: Scale I and Scale II
IT officers look after the maintenance of servers, database and other networking aspects
IBPS SO Law Officer Law officer in a bank deals with the legal issues received from various departments of the Bank and its associated institutions. The law officers are responsible for: Preparations of initial drafts of legislation administered/to be administered by the bank Preparation of drafts of pleading and comprehensive instructions/briefs to counsel in connection with litigation involving the bank and its associated institutions appearing before conciliation officers, labour courts, tribunals, etc. on behalf of the bank
IBPS SO Agricultural Field Officer Agricultural Field Officer promotes loans in rural areas related to general and agricultural purposes Agricultural Field Officer assists in client acquisition site visit before the loan sanctioning and follow-up for timely loan recovery
IBPS SO Marketing Officer Marketing Officer is responsible for all marketing and social media and networking activities of the Bank Marketing Officer develops various marketing concepts, objectives, materials, advertisements, programmes, press releases and other special events approved by Senior Management Marketing Officer provides guidance and coordinates implementation efforts with respect to the installation of new or existing products and services Marketing Officer is also responsible for being the primary contact for public relations and media contacts, advertising and certain business development activities
IBPS SO Rajbhasha Adhikari Rajbhasha Adhikari takes care of the notice boards or the advertisements of the bank in media in English and Hindi Rajbhasha Adhikari is in charge of the translation of official documents in English into Hindi
IBPS SO HR Officer HR/Personnel Officer handles the entire HR functions of the bank including Compensation policy, industrial relations, statutory compliances, performance management system, training and development, staff welfare and other aspects of HR management HR/Personnel Officer also takes care of the recruitment notifications of the bank
IBPS SO Salary The salary structure for the IBPS SO is calculated considering all the perks offered to them. The pay scale for all the vacancies for Scale-I posts will be as follows:
Basic: INR 23,700/- Pay Scale: INR 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
The various allowances and benefits that are available along with IBPS Specialist Officers salary.
- What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page? Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night.
- How do I know that my application is registered? Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter, results etc
- I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application? “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your EMail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
- How do I re-confirm that my application is saved? In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application / e-Receipt, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
- I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line? In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
- After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered? Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout / e-Receipt through RePrint option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
- I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication? “Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
- What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails? While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
- What details should I provide while writing for the problem? Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
- I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application? Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered cannot be modified after finally submitting the application.
- In case of Tablets / iPads, all the Static documents like Guidelines of Photo/sign, Definition of disability, ex-servicemen, Nationality etc are placed in the index page of the application.
- Field validation behaviour will differ for Tablets/ iPads as of from desktop. (example: Field validation with max length of 10 will not allow to enter 11th digit in Desktop where as on trying to enter the 11th digit value gets cleared in Tablets/ iPads).
- Static pages behaviour will differ for Tablets/ iPads (example: On clicking the static documents link it gets opened in a new tab and the instructions will not be opened by default)
14 ‘ID & Others’ means intellectual disability including autism, specific learning disability and mental illness “In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, I inform us by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism”
IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in. giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you –
(a) Registration Number
(b) Name of the Bank
(c) Name of the Post applied for
(d) Your Email Id
(e) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no )
(f) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number)
(g) Browser with its version number
(h) Whether java script is enabled
(i) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter. Please make one more attempt from any other PC with either Internet Explorer (9 or above), Mozilla Firefox 20 or above, Google chrome 30 or above. with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”
Attend FREE Demo Sessions & New Batches : Arkin Institute ANDHERI-BORIVALI-DADAR-GHATKOPAR-NERUL-THANE-VASHI-ONLINE
Arkin Institute : 70+Centres across India, Ranked#1 Exam Prep Coaching in Mumbai
All The Best✌